[Dragaera] Aerich and Trotsky

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 06:49:32 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Jerry Friedman
<jerry_friedman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't know whether Trotsky got some of his ideas from
> Lenin or Marx or Engels, or even Hegel (except that he
> quotes Marx approving the Paris Commune's retaliatory
> execution of hostages).

I suspect the causative relationship is more complicated than that.
Could Trotsky have been influenced by Aerich?

After all, we don't *know* that the Vladiad is in the distant future
and not the past.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my
brethren, ye have done it unto me."