[Dragaera] Is this thing on? tap tap...

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 16:40:27 PST 2008

It's been a couple of weeks since the last message on the list,
hopefully it's still up...
I just started re-reading Zelazny's Amber books again (always a
worthwhile thing to do) and was reminded of the similarity in styles
between the two authors. I don't think I am going anywhere in
particular with this, but I figured it was worth mentioning, in case
somebody on the list doesn't happen to be familiar with Zelazny.
-Craig
P.S. I don't suppose anybody in the Toronto area has a copy of Sign of
the Unicorn I could borrow, it seems to be the only one I am missing,
and I will be getting to it soon....