[Dragaera] "Role of the Cycle" sections in House pages on the Lyorn Records wiki

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 15:12:26 PST 2008

Mark Mandel wrote:
> I posted this comment on the wiki a week ago on the Site Issues talk
> page<http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Lyorn_Records:Site_issues#.22Role_of_the_Cycle.22_sections_in_House_pages>.
> Since there's still no reply to it, I'm posting it here:
>

>> I hadn't seen these sections before. While they all *seem* reasonable, I
>> know there's nothing like them in the canon, generally speaking. They should
>> either be attributed -- e.g. "Steve said so here [link]" -- or moved to
>> Speculation. --Mark Mandel<http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mark_Mandel>03:43, 19 December 2008 (UTC

Yeah, these are bits I snuck into the House pages some time ago. They
probably do belong in Speculation. I haven't had time with the holidays
to address this yet.

About the only one that has justification is the one about the turning
from Vallista to Jhereg, which Paarfi touches on near the start of /TPG/.