[Dragaera] Where did it go

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 20:47:17 PST 2009

Eugene Zaretskiy wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Alipaz, Julie <jalipaz at illumina.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Been awful quiet around here.
>>

> I joined the list right when Jhegaala came out, so I assumed it's
> always this quiet between book releases. ;) Isn't Steve done with
> another one? Or am I just fooling myself into thinking that?

At last count, Iorich has been submitted to SKZB's editor, and is
awaiting final approval for publication.

A new one is underway, as of SKZB's last post on the subject,
tentatively titled "Tiassa".

But no, it's been abnormally quiet lately. Jhegaala didn't seem to
generate nearly as much discussion as prior releases have.

I can only postulate that this is due to people having other concerns
lately. What with the recent Holidays, economy, worldwide political
shenanigans, and other distractions, I suppose this is to be expected.