[Dragaera] Loose ends - A poll for the list.

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 16:48:50 PST 2009

As we wait anxiously for the next Vlad novel, I thought I would take the
opportunity to ask an open question to the list for anyone who cares to
voice their opinion on the subject.

The question: What remaining unanswered question or unknown element in
the Vlad series are you MOST looking forward to having answered?

Some ideas might be: What will happen with Lady Teldra? What is the real
relationship between Tukko and Sethra Lavode? The question of Kragar's
semi-invisibility. The question of what (if anything) will happen with
Savn. Will Devera ever make an "official" appearance, (i.e. actually be
born)? Will Vlad/Cawti ever get back together?

Obviously, there's almost certainly going to be several of these that we
all want to know. If you must, it's okay to answer with multiple
questions, but I'm really looking for answers that can pin it down to
ONE thing above all others.

For me, I think the question first and foremost is the resolution to the
Vlad/Verra conflict that has been set up in Issola/Dzur.

Any other comments on this are welcome.