[Dragaera] Loose ends - A poll for the list.

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Fri Jan 23 23:48:57 PST 2009

In addition to things everyone else has already mentioned (Cawti, Verra,
Vlad Norathar, Vlad's philosophical journey, etc.):

I'd like to find out if the Cycle has some purpose in addition to
political, e.g. it's powering the Gods. And if that has something to do
with the ban on inter-House marriages.

I'd like to learn more about what else Vlad did out East, e.g. a meeting
with a certain female philosopher.

I'd like to learn more about Vlad's mother (and paternal grandmother...
and heck, maternal grandparents as well, while we're at it).

I'd like to know what the colors are for the rest of the Houses. :D

The idea of the Demon being Piro is rather charming, but didn't SKZB say
there weren't any more "hidden" identities? Not that I'd hold him to
that, if he thinks the idea is Cool and it wouldn't conflict with
anything else he's got cooking. ;)

And speaking of cooking, I'd like a Vlad cookbook. ;) And I'd like to
know if pork would be a reasonable substitute for kethna, and if
pig-related terms are referring to actual pigs on Dragaera or if they've
become slang for kethna-related foods.

I suppose I'd like to know how Easterners arrived at Dragaera, but it's
not critical to my enjoyment of the stories. It would be interesting to
learn more about the Serioli, though.

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!