[Dragaera] Loose ends - A poll for the list.

Alipaz, Julie jalipaz at illumina.com
Sun Jan 25 15:12:31 PST 2009

I am also very curious to see how and if Vlad can successfully return to
the empire and to see what both Verra and Sethra have in mind for them.
As to the series, I confess to wanting to see a return to some of the
light-heartedness of the earlier books, the last several books have been
somewhat dark and a little sad.

I miss the differentials in Morrlan's library at the end of the books.