[Dragaera] No future in it

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:36:19 PDT 2009

In "The Magnificent Seven", Cobourn's knifeslinger is laconic and cynical,
preferring to let his virtuosity with weapons speak for him.  When he does
speak, it's usually in answer to a direct question, and his answer is
usually "No future in it".

I haven't read about Sticks lately but as I recall the description fits him
pretty well too, with the change of weapon.

Sorry to have been cryptic.

StY

2009/3/12 Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>

> http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:Sticks
>>

> Is NFII a direct lift?  The linked entry's kinda cryptic.
>
> I guess the line is foreshadowing.
>
> Did you look for other correlations to the earlier characters?
>
> - Philip

\Steve