[Dragaera] LARP?

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Thu Mar 12 15:08:04 PDT 2009

Baj, B (Barbara) writes:
>"John Dallman" <jgd at cix.co.uk> writes:
>>Ooooo. No way I can make it, but how much of it is written down, as
>>opposed to existing in the GM's head? I would be very interested in
>>running it at a con in the UK, if possible.
>- I can answer that. It's all written down. I played in this game
>some years back. Quite fun.

Yep.  It's a Sil West game, and we're running it with permision
(and a small renumeration) from the written game files.  If you're
interested in running it (I reccomend, if so, getting, say, 6-8 close
friends to help run; full-weekend larps are -not- a single-person task
to run), contact Sil West and see if they're (ie, Steve & Aimee Balzak)
willing to make a deal.  I could probably dig deeper (ie, Foambrain is
in direct contact, but I'm not), but I'd start with what google tells
me:

Society for Interactive Literature West (SIL-West)
c/o Stephen R. Balzac
808 Coleman Avenue #10
Menlo Park,  CA   94025-2455
email:  srb at helix.com, ayermish at leland.stanford.edu (Aimee Yermish)

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'