[Dragaera] LARP?

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Thu Mar 12 17:51:44 PDT 2009

Flashback time!  I played in what I think was the first run of that game,
way back when.  I remember that the player playing Morrolan actually hired
a glass harmonica player to be entertainment for the party.

Alexx

"All Ripperologists spin gorgeous insubstantial cloths of fantasy upon the
 hard forensic loom of the established "evidence".  The problem is that
 many of them do not choose to perceive the resultant work as fiction."
    -- Alan Moore, in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_