[Dragaera] Seventeen penny-farthings?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Apr 3 07:07:01 PDT 2009

Ken Koester wrote:
> Alexx Kay wrote:
>

>> The other day, I realized that one of my other favorite serials also
>> featured a prominent seventeen.  There were seventeen episodes of The
>> Prisoner, Patrick McGoohan's wonderfully strange TV show from the 60s.
>>
>> My brain being as twisted as it is, I then wondered if one could map the
>> Dragaeran Houses to the episodes.  Anyone else want to play?
>>

> Ah. . . so would the balloon-like enforcer thingies be button men?  (-;
>
> Otherwise, my problem is that it's been so long since I've seen The
> Prisoner that I can only vaguely associate episodes with titles. . . .
>
> Snarkhunter

I bought the series on DvD a few months ago, but the fidelity is pretty
poor.   So far, I've only watched the first episode, it's hard to get
around to watching TV when there is so little time and so much I want to
do.   I don't think I remembered the titles when I watched the series
when it first came out in the U.S.   Back then I knew all of the TV
shows (I was in high school).   I didn't see the opening scene of the
shows - it was cut out for commercials in the U.S.