[Dragaera] Dzur/Jhereg crack? [Some minor Dzur spoilers]

Jot Powers books at bofh.com
Sat Apr 18 21:23:58 PDT 2009

In Dzur we learn that Terion is trying to move up
in the leadership of the Jhereg.

Small problem:

Jhereg (pg 53 of my copy)

"[...] In eight years he's [Mellar] got a territory bigger than
you have now.  A year after that, he wipes out Terion and takes his
place on the council."

So, unless we have a different Terion who is high up in the Jhereg
Council, or some other strange hand waving coincidence, it looks
to be a crack to me, since Mellar killed him a few years earlier.

Thoughts?

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
"You should not confuse your career with your life."