[Dragaera] OT:Richard Castle's next book "Heat Wave" to be releasedonline then in print!

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Fri Jul 10 15:09:58 PDT 2009

Necro thread is necro...

>Kilgore Trout

I'm not sure Kilgore Trout counts. Philip Jose Farmer was the real author of
_Venus on the Half Shell_ and as I understand things, he published it under
the name "Kilgore Trout" without asking for Kurt Vonnegut's permission, much
to Vonnegut's displeasure. To my mind, Vonnegut himself would have to be the
"ghost writer" for it to really count.

Of course this discussion raises the question - When will Paarfi of
Roundwood publish a book under his own name?