[Dragaera] Dragaeran Timeline updated and Iorich revisited!!!

Sonu Dosanjh dosanjh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:45:19 PDT 2009

I think the 31 tribes were way long before Zerica created the Orb and Empire
was started... since there was no empire, hence no Cycle... Cycle must have
been started after the Empire started where all the remaining tribes must
have gotten together to discuss the issue of sharing the empire

As far as individual preferences are considered, I think it could be the
result of expectation v/s results. After Issola my expectations had reached
a crescendo and I probably wanted much more and wanted to see how Lady
Teldra would work in the story. It could also be that since Issola, I moved
back to India and I can't get the books over here, so I have to wheedle,
threaten, bribe, and challenge (Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed - of Kautilya's
Kootneeti (politics?)) to get these books. And it takes me forever to get
them, so maybe my expectation level reaches really high point. Could be!!!

Thanks,

"Sonu" Jasmit Dosanjh
9417200572 Cell