[Dragaera] spam

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Wed Aug 12 13:28:10 PDT 2009

On Tue, August 11, 2009 19:53, Philip Hart wrote:
> Dear PTB, on occasion I get spam just after writing to the list from
[addresses removed]
> The subject line is "vacation reply" and the url being advertised is the
> amusingly-named happyhome666.com.  Maybe you could quash this?

That's not enough information to figure out what's happening in enough
detail to stop it.  If the message is in fact going through the list, then
the full headers would tell me what membership it was sent from, and that
membership could be canceled.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info