[Dragaera] what was that line?

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 20:16:22 PST 2009

In a message dated 11/5/2009 10:57:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dosanjh at gmail.com writes:

>In one of the Vlad novels (I believe it was Issola) Vlad thinks  something
>like "I had an inkling of something which might, with proper  direction
>become an idea. I maybe putting it too strongly though"....  the actual
line
>was much longer and much more funnier (but of course!  heh!). Can you tell
me
>what it was? I want to use it as my Facebook  Status (with
>proper references to SKZB of course)

Found it maybe using _http://dragaera.info/booksearch/booktext.cgi_
(http://dragaera.info/booksearch/booktext.cgi)
"Book Search
You searched for: strongly
These results from issola04.html

Score 1 at 91.9% in chapter issola04.html
… a vague step generally in the direction of an  intention. I may be
stating that too strongly. I  took a good look around the room, noting the tall,
thin metal shelves; the  flat grey …