[Dragaera] Kindle and SKZB

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Dec 3 09:52:53 PST 2009

Tor has the rights to many of the books, and Tor has been very slow
about getting their backlist into any ebook formats. There's been an
off-and-on deal with Baen Books for Tor to publish ebooks through them,
but the parent company of Tor is hesitant.

There are digital versions of most of the books "out there," but sadly,
few legal ones. :( (I am not in any way encouraging or condoning piracy,
and I will not respond to questions about how to find such files.)

Several people have offered to help SKZB convert his books to ebook
formats, but it hasn't happened. I suspect there are legal
entanglements. Hopefully that means that eventually we *will* see legal
ebook versions for all the books.

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!