[Dragaera] Iorich *no spoilers*

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 10:11:39 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood" <dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org>
To: "Dragaera" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 9:01:26 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Iorich *no spoilers*

I don't think it's a spoiler to reveal the House colors of Iorich: ######

(At first I thought we were STILL going to be left guessing. Very funny!)

Well, actually, I would call that a minor spoiler...

I certainly would *not* have included it in a message whose subject line included "No Spoilers". (And I have edited it out here).

I would also point out that the text actually leaves this somewhat ambiguous. But that is a discussion for another (spoiler laden) thread .