[Dragaera] Iorich

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon at mac.com
Wed Jan 6 10:29:47 PST 2010

So after everyone got their notice of shipment and my amazon site said that they were going to ship it on 1/16, I said "curses!" and downloaded the kindle version to my iPhone. Started it last night. Today I got a notice that the book had shipped yesterday! Oh, well, Steve can double-dip on me!

So far, I like!

Ken