[Dragaera] Iorich

Eugene Zaretskiy eugene.zar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:39:14 PST 2010

I pre-ordered the hardcover, and for some reason Amazon sent me two.
They only charged me for one. When I went to read it last night,
though, it was the first time I read a hardcover book for about a year
and I just couldn't take it. It felt so... heavy... and... suddenly,
flipping pages was so hard. Go figure. Got out my Kindle and got a
digital copy. So I have three copies of the book, and I paid for two.
Meh. I've made worse investments before.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Margaret Young <mmy.mmyoung at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not going to be back in the US for several weeks -- couldn't wait any
> longer, ordered an digital version from mobipocket last night. As you said,
> Steve can double dip
>

> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Kenneth Gorelick <pulmon at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> So after everyone got their notice of shipment and my amazon site said that
>> they were going to ship it on 1/16, I said "curses!" and downloaded the
>> kindle version to my iPhone. Started it last night. Today I got a notice
>> that the book had shipped yesterday! Oh, well, Steve can double-dip on me!
>>
>> So far, I like!
>>
>> Ken
>> On Jan 5, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Philip Hart wrote:
>>
>> > Mine shipped today.  Downloading changes the game though, doesn't it.
>> >
>> > JFTR, I think the list etiquette is to use "Iorich Spoilers" or the like
>> in the subject line of comments discussing anything about the book until a
>> bit after the paperback comes out.
>> >
>> > - Philip

>> is "shipping soon" estimate Jan 11!

Eugene Z