[Dragaera] Iorich discussion *spoilers*

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 11:21:00 PST 2010

From: "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 11:14:33 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Dragaera] Iorich discussion *spoilers*

Vlad thinking "invisible thoughts" and surprising a certain someone.

In a completely different way, I enjoyed the deleted scenes quite a bit.

-Max

Yeah, out Kragar-ing Kragar was a definite highlight.

There was one line that actually made me laugh out loud, but I'm not quite sure why it tickled me so much:

"If I had the choice between trying to figure out an Issola and trying to figure out an Iorich, I think I'd take a nap."