[Dragaera] Iorich typesetting errors

rone rone at ennui.org
Thu Jan 7 07:22:18 PST 2010

I caught two, but i'm sure others will find more:

* Page 222: ''First thing that happened was an influx of miners, the
  second thing was an influx of merchants selling to the minors.''
  Should be 'miners' again.

* Page 299: ''Briana agreed...''  She's Brinea throughout the chapter.

rone
oh, yeah, the book was great fun, by the way
--
"The priest jabbered incomprehensibly on the distinctive nature of Christian
actions, as opposed to Jewish and Muslim actions, in the world.  Not one word