[Dragaera] Remember Iorich and libraries! And social networking sites.

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 19:40:27 PST 2010

Most libraries will accept donations of books.  Also lots of libraries
have purchase request forms that can be filled out and maybe the library will
take the suggestion and purchase the Iorich.  Especially if they have other
books in the series.  I've found that once a branch gets a book even  if
just by donation, other branches get one too.

I think the book cover looks very sharp all over the internet.

_http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cOuplo3FL._SL500_AA240_.jpg_
(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cOuplo3FL._SL500_AA240_.jpg)

_http://www.amazon.com/Iorich-Vlad-Steven-Brust/dp/0765312085_
(http://www.amazon.com/Iorich-Vlad-Steven-Brust/dp/0765312085/) /

Nathan Fillion's Castle 10/9 central ABC New  episodes Monday Jan. 11th
Alyssa Milano!