[Dragaera] Critical terminology (no spoilers)

Margaret Young mmy.mmyoung at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:54:02 PST 2010

"Incluing" and "infodumping" were both used in popular (that is, lay)
criticism for years. I think that recently you have more people with "creds"
(professional reviewers, profs, etc.) who have grown up reading critiques
which included those phrases and have started to use them themselves.

I have even seen them used in film criticism. I guess you could say they are
in the process of being mainstreamed.