[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS**** Things not as they seem.

Ray Lee ray at madrabbit.org
Fri Jan 8 22:40:33 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Gibbons, Mark
<Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com> wrote:
> "Devine" looks like sloppy editing.

It's really not. Or, it's consistently sloppy against multiple books
in the series. Orca used the same term:

  "I was just considering where I should make a stand when I got
lucky. I turned a corner and someone vanished -- some guy had just
stepped out of some shop and teleported home with his purchases. If I
hadn't been wearing the black Phoenix Stone, which prevents Devine
contact, I would have given a prayer of thanks to Verra; as it was, I
ran right through the spot where he'd teleported from, held my arm
against the parcel of clothes in the hopes that I wouldn't drip any
more blood, and ran another twenty feet and through the curtained
entrance to the shop."

Amazon's 'search inside book' thingie says that's from page 103.