[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Sun Jan 10 13:04:34 PST 2010

Well, having just gone on about time travel in my last post, that
shouldn't be ruled out.  Maybe the Left Hand were doing some
cross-temporal eavesdropping into the causes of the Interregnum?

But even leaving aside such an outre mechanism, we already knew that
information had to have survived the Disaster somehow.  After all, Paarfi
got it from somewhere, didn't he?

Alexx

"As a neophyte, one's task is to come to terms with the concept of Malkuth
 before progressing on up the tree towards the higher levels, eventually
 assuming the ultimate and possibly chimerical grade of Ipissimus (this is
 the same as being God, only better, as people tend to respect you more if
 you're self-made)."
    -- Alan Moore, in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_