[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:06:56 PST 2010

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Brian Vanskyock wrote:

> Couple questions -
>

> Does having an imperial title have more "power" than a title from a house?

Seriously doubt it in almost every case.  Maybe the Lyorn and Iorich care.

> It does not seem to be common knowledge that V has a great weapon, correct?

It's hard to imagine how it wouldn't be known.  The Jhereg and the Left
Hand know, for instance.

> Does that weigh heavily in our scenario calculations?

Let me put it this way - what's the Vlad-gets-a-dull-shine scenario
supposed to look like?  Sethra and Co. meekly accept it and don't take out
the Jhereg council and everyone with any connection to it?

> When is V going to get pissed off and have Sethra teleport him to the
> Demon's office for a pointed discussion?

Maybe the Demon could be reasoned with somehow - if Vlad kills off all the
top guys, the next layer may be only encouraged to eliminate him.