[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 14:01:08 PST 2010

From: "Alexx Kay" <alexx at panix.com>
To: "Jon%20Lincicum" <lincicum at comcast.net>
Cc: "Philip Hart" <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>, "SKZB List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 1:53:13 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Well, that would certainly work; although that does seem to be somewhat inconsistent with Vlad's newfound sense of morality (since /Phoenix/). Being uber-boss of the Jhereg would require him to do pretty nasty things to people on a more or less continual basis.

Besides, being leader of a Council in which the most common form of retirement is getting assassinated, I'm not certain I see how that makes him any safer.

I guess maybe it wouldn't have to be Morganti that way.