[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Jay Smith goannaman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:18:05 PST 2010

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

I suppose it depends on the definition of common knowledge.  It certainly
may be common knowledge among Vlad's circle of friends, but not likely far
outside that circle.

How common ultimately is knowledge of the great weapons?  Certainly the
assassins knew it was morganti, but I doubt they knew it was a great weapon.

On Jan 12, 2010 3:05 PM, "Howard Brazee" <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

On Jan 11, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Brian Vanskyock wrote: >>>> 0 >>>> 1 >>>> 2
> [...]
Speaking of which, when will Vlad take 5 steps backwards when he leaves the
emperess?

> > It does not seem to be common knowledge that V has a great weapon,
correct?
It can't be a secret.

> Does that weigh heavily in our scenario calculations? > When is V going to
get pissed off and ha...