[Dragaera] e-mail format

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jan 13 09:53:20 PST 2010

I wonder if something has changed in this e-mail format recently.

When I reply from work, I use Thunderbird, which gives me a button
[Reply List].   When I reply from home, I use Mail (OS X), which doesn't
have that option.

In the past, I could hit reply and it would reply to the list.  But
recently it has started replying to the individual who sent the message.

This doesn't happen with the Lois McMaster Bujold list.

I'm not seeing the heading's exact format using Thunderbird right now.