[Dragaera] Penny Arcade & Brust

Eugene Zaretskiy eugene.zar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:15:05 PST 2010

I actually first read Steven Brust as a result of that blog post and
comic. I had completely forgotten that, too, until now, and had told
people, when I asked, that someone recommended him to me and I forgot
who.

Thanks for reminding me. Penny Arcade is hilarious here, as they often are.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Steve Rapaport
<steve.rapaport at gmail.com> wrote:
> Completely hilarious!
>
> I recently tried to get a friend started on this series, and the only book I
> had available to lend him was "Dragon".  He didn't like it at all, and
> didn't get it.  So it rings rather true.
>
> :)
>
> Steve
>
> 2010/1/16 Khymaera <khymaera at verizon.net>
>
>> Just out of curiosity, have folks seen this? I saw it first aaaaaaaages
>> ago,
>> but was reminded recently of its existence.
>>

>> http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/215546869_oiifJ-L-2.jpg
>>

>> And the Blog post that went with it:
>>

>> http://www.penny-arcade.com/2006/6/14/
>>

>> (Apologies if this comes twice, I think I sent to the Bounces address the
>> first time.)
>>

>> - Khymaera, who's copy of Iorich is STILL in the mail. :(

> --
> \Steve

Eugene Z
http://blog.eugenez.net