[Dragaera] _Iorich_ plot criticism (spoilers!)

Miguel Aja fistoftyr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:44:47 PST 2010

I might have missed or misremembered something, but I thought in the end
what got Aliera released was an accusation of conspiracy against the Jhereg,
for suggesting her arrest. That would be backed by the testimony of the Orb.
Pains were also taken for the Jhereg representative not to be able to walk
in and interfere with this, right?

Given than the Orb is unquestionably truthful, it had to be the Jhereg's
machinations that got her in jail.

I suppose there is still room for the Empress knowing better and avoiding
the Orb being interrogated and revealing otherwise by just dropping the
whole thing off, of course.

Cheers,
Miguel