[Dragaera] not really a spoiler, i don't think...

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:31:09 PST 2010

Darn good point, Eugene.  I hear nearly nothing about the "Athyra Guards",
and there's very little evidence of Athyra-Empire institutions remaining
strong in the current part of the Cycle.

BUT, there's also very little mention of Athyra in general, or of their
influence.  So it's possible that my points are valid, but the evidence is
lacking in this case, in general.  Maybe because something bad happened at
the end of the Athyra reign, or maybe just because Steve forgot.

--
\Steve