[Dragaera] Lady Teldra

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 10:02:47 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Klaas Chielens" <klaas at chielens.net>
To: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:58:48 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Dragaera] Lady Teldra

>Hi,
>

>Does anyone of you know what the first name is of Lady Teldra? I
>looked on wikipedia but before reverting to book-browsing I decided to
>ask this list first :)

Teldra is the only name she has been given in the course of the books.

It is, presumably, her first name. It is likely her only name.

We never heard any noble titles associated with her, and it is likely, given her position, that if she has(had) any, they were in name only, and not associated with any actual land holdings.

Since she is Dragaeran, and not an Easterner, culturally she would not follow the Easterner tradition of given name/patronymic (family name).