[Dragaera] [OT] Duplicates?

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:45:07 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:42:26AM -0600, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> On Tue, January 19, 2010 11:30, Durston, Andrew (GE Infra, Aviation, US)
> wrote:
>

> > Anyone else getting 2 of everything?
>
> I've seen at least two duplicates; but I've also seen messages since then
> that were not duplicated.  So I dunno what's up.

In my case, I use mutt's L command and a list definition to reply, and
at least once, that resulted in the message going to
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info and dragaera at dragaera.info; another time it
wanted to, but I pruned the To list.  So I think I've sent duplicates
once, due to the double address -- at least, I got two copies back.  One
threaded as a reply to the other, bizarrely.

-xx- Damien X-)