[Dragaera] not really a spoiler, i don't think...

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:31:13 PST 2010

2010/1/21 Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>:
> I've always been skeptical about 17^2 and 17^3 - it would be too easy for
> this to be a joke by Vlad, or an empirical observation on either end. And I
> feel strongly that there's only one emperor per Cycle segment, the Teckla
> perhaps excepted.

In another thread I mentioned a quote in TPG which strongly implies
that it is possible to have more than one emperor per House reign. The
quote was referring to the Vallista who originally built the palace,
and it was noteworthy that his reign encompassed the entirety of the
Vallista reign of that cycle. The implication seemed pretty clear that
it was possible, or even common, for this not to be the case.
-Craig