[Dragaera] Iorich -- It's the small stuff *no spoilers*

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 12:54:51 PST 2010

Scott Schultz wrote:

> 1
> 2
> 3
> 4
> 5
> 6
> 7
> 8
> 9
> 0
> 1
> 2
> 3
> 4
> 5
> 6
> 7
> 8
> 9
> 0
>
> I liked this story quite a bit. Jhegalla was okay, but the whole torture
> thing...

Well yes, you're not supposed to enjoy the torture, and I'm sure
_Jhegaala_ (like _Teckla_) won't get reread nearly as often as the
other Vlad books.  Still, its nice to see an author take a stand
and show that not only is torture wrong, It Doesn't Work.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll