[Dragaera] Jhereg genetics

Celti celticmadman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:43:08 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 14:04, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
> So I wonder to what extent the Jhereg can be summed up genetically as
> "Dragons with some contamination", with a lot of Jhereg behavior being
> Dragon honor gone criminal, rather than the opportunism they like to
> imagine of themselves.

An minor parallel in that same vein that caught my eye; the Dragon's
colours are black and silver, the Jhereg's are black and grey - makes
them seem a touch like tarnished Dragons, no? Speaking culturally
rather than genetically in this instance, of course.

Possibly irrelevant, but I thought it interesting.

~celti