[Dragaera] SPAM-LOW: Re: Teleport Shipping

Dusty Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Thu Jan 28 16:28:54 PST 2010

Jon%20Lincicum wrote:
> [...]
At least according to Vlad in Iorich, Easterners and Teckla working in
the slaughterhouses work an 18-hour day.  Let us assume an hour off for
lunch(es) to give 17 hours of actual work, to make the math easy and
because everything else comes in seventeens.  From that we can speculate
2-3 coppers an hour, if the goal is 2-3 orbs a day (and 2-3 Imperials a
month).

I'm not sure if that's actually helpful to anyone making transportation
calculations.

I am inclined (like many other posters) to view teleportation as being
like air or road transportation for us-faster and possibly more
secure--and Dragaeran water travel to be like ours, slow but cheap per
pound.

--
J A Dusty Sayers

Home Page http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/