[Dragaera] Timeline updated

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Sun Jan 31 12:57:46 PST 2010

The Dragaeran Timeline has been updated with information from _Iorich_.
(I still haven't done my post-_Iorich_-reread of everything else, but
wanted to get the basic info up reasonably quickly this time around.)  As
always, comments and corrections welcomed.
http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html

Alexx

"Kether, the "highest" allegedly attainable point, is in one sense
 nothing more than the initial concept of existence itself.  To go
 higher than Kether is to venture into a state higher than God that
 is called the /Ain/.  This translates as absolute nothingness, the
 purest possible state of being.  There may be magicians who have
 gone there, but if so, they never came back."
    -- Alan Moore, in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_