[Dragaera] [Minor spoiler] Deleted scenes

Miguel Aja fistoftyr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:49:55 PST 2010

I don't remember much from 'The Drawing of the Dark' (read: I didn't like it
that much :) ) but the ones I can remember it was self-mutilation with a
express purpose, be it use blood magic, pain to keep focus, pain to defeat
psychic control, or 'just' self-mutilation to intimidate a child (!?). I
don't remember much protagonist butchering...

Maybe I have to re-read some of his stuff. Not that it would be unpleasant
:)