[Dragaera] Thoughts on age and experience on Dragaera

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Mon Feb 8 09:14:43 PST 2010

> But I can't see them being genetically how Dragaerans children could be so
> SLOW to learn.  Mental maturity is a product of intelligence and
> experience,
> mostly.  If their intelligence is roughly human, then how can it take them
> 20 times as long to learn the same stuff?

It follows then that, at least in this aspect, their intelligence is *not*
"roughly human".  The textev is clear in many places that they *do*
develop that slowly.  There's even weak evidence that (most) adult
Dragaerans continue to develop and learn very slowly compared to adult
Easterners.

Alexx

   [Seen on a Nancy Button, www.nancybuttons.com]