[Dragaera] Thoughts on age and experience on Dragaera

Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 8 10:06:20 PST 2010

On 02/ 8/10 09:56 AM, Jon%20Lincicum wrote:
> Even amongst adult human beings on earth, however, it sometimes takes many many times for a person to learn from their experiences. Say, such as learning not to top-post on mailing lists, for example. :-)
Heh.  Which I notice I just did.  Though in my case, it's a force of
habit due to work, where we tend to top-post as a matter of form.  So I
must beg forgiveness on my way to the Iorich Wing.  What was that bit
about reflexes?

;)
Chris