[Dragaera] Thoughts on age and experience on Dragaera

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Feb 8 11:36:18 PST 2010

On 2/8/2010 11:58 AM, Steve Rapaport wrote:

>     I suppose all of those animals that don't take years to learn to
>     be competent with such simple tasks such as walking must have a
>     tremendous advantage over slow learning humans.
>

> Howard -- I mentioned that it might make sense if the Dragaerans came
> out 20 times smarter after two millenia.  But they don't.
>
> --
> \Steve

You did.   The above was in response to the idea that Easterners have a
huge advantage (due to their quickness of learning), over the Dragaerans.

I also noted elsewhere the downside in having mature brains - when those
grooves of thought  are deeper, besides being easier to think in those
grooves - it's harder to climb out of them.