[Dragaera] various

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 14:57:57 PST 2010

--- On Mon, 2/8/10, Sean Whalen <stlatos at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Sean Whalen <stlatos at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] various
> To: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
> Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 5:04 PM
>
> (short replies condensed within one message)
>

> 1
>
>   I first saw the Arthur-connection somewhere on the
> Internet (there have been various sites and messages about
> Piara (which spelling is uncertain since some of the
> original notes, or campain notes, have been lost), some of
> which I can no longer find and might have been taken
> down).  A repost containing something similar is in the
> archives:
>
> http://lists.dragaera.info/htdig.cgi/dragaera-dragaera.info/2006q3/001535.html

Thank you, that's really interesting.  I realized I'd seen
it before, so I'm sorry I'd forgotten it and asked you to
find it.

> 2
>
>   Paarfi mentions it was possible to teleport an object
> even with the less advanced sorcery before the Interregnum,
> though I don't how difficult it might have been (presumably
> Sethra wouldn't have any trouble).  Also, a Great Weapon
> connected to a wielder's soul might be more easily summoned,
> or it could be a
>  unique ability of Iceflame (like P's locating, G's
> shape-shifting, etc.).

Yes, I assumed Sethra can have it on her but invisible,
or she can summon it from Dzur Mountain with a thought,
or anything, because it's Iceflame and she's Sethra.  It
seems Vlad could be assuming something similar.

Jerry Friedman