[Dragaera] Pararectal ideation on the Undead

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:09:34 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Jon%20Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Sethra is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a mystery, marinated in incomprehensible mysticism for 250,000 years, and then served cold.

One thing I like about Sethra is that she doesn't beat you over the
head with her mysteriousness and power. She's always telling Vlad,
"No, I've never done anything with X (e.g. witchcraft, long-range
Morganti) although I speculate that it might work like Y." Ego, that's
it. Sethra doesn't have much ego on the line.

-Max

--
"When people are married, instead of trying to get rid of each other,
reflect that you have made your choice, and strive to honour and keep

If you're so evil, eat this kitten!