[Dragaera] Pararectal ideation on the Undead

Eugene Zaretskiy eugene.zar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:28:21 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Maximilian Wilson wrote:
>
>> One thing I like about Sethra is that she doesn't beat you over the
>> head with her mysteriousness and power. She's always telling Vlad,
>> "No, I've never done anything with X (e.g. witchcraft, long-range
>> Morganti)
>
> I still don't understand why Sethra couldn't have spent a year or ten years
> at some point learning witchcraft, unless she's really storage-limited.

I'd say she's been busy the whole time, but that's hard to argue when
she's hosting dinner parties for her friends more often than not.

She seems to harbor more than a few Big Secrets. What's a few more?
Maybe it's part of her "role" for Vlad to pretend ignorance on these
things and allow him to resolve them on his own. I suppose that begs
the question of what's so significant about the times she does get
involved. Eh, I dunno.

Eugene Z
http://blog.eugenez.net