[Dragaera] Pararectal ideation on the Undead

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:11:16 PST 2010

> Do we know that witchcraft is even possible for the undead?  Witchcraft
> seems to be the most life-linked of the magic systems, though we don't
> have any sort of theoretical basis for how it functions.

No, our theory on witchcraft is sadly limited to "using one's own psychic
energy as a source"
instead of raw amorphia or trellanstone or the Orb.  We also know that
witchcraft is a process
of deeply understanding something before changing it, and changing it to
help understand it better.

However, if the basic ingredients are psychic ability and deep
understanding, I can't see Sethra
having trouble with either one.

--
\Steve