[Dragaera] PO'd

Steve R steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:03:30 PST 2010

Things that would piss me off, more seriously
* a weak or simplistic plot
* a plot that doesn't advance vlads character arc (and I think iorich and jhegaala were a bit lame that way)
* a plot that really doesn't differ much from the last ones.

Otherwise I am fine with anything.  More lady teldra please. And if vlad is going to keep visibly aging, please let him be getting deeper, more capable, and obviously closer to where he's going...