[Dragaera] left hand right hand in Iorich

Opher Lubzens flash119is at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 13:28:05 PST 2010

> This is what I'm unclear on - if per Paarfi one gets a link to the orb
> before birth, cross-breeds are already citizens in the most important way.
> What else does being in a house get one?  Not enfranchisement.  Maybe the
> right to petition the House rep., maybe the avoidance of administrative
> hassles.  Do we think there are special effectively constitutional
> protections afforded house members?

I suspect that non-Teckla houses offer the possibility of not working as low-end physical laborer or in other unskilled labor. Teckla probably get a lot more hassle, both official and otherwise, when they try to "act above themselves". Remember the general treatment of peasants during the 18th century?Dragaera seems to be intentionally very close to that era, society-wise.
 Opher Lubzens

"I beat Sauron!" shouts Frodo. "I shouldn't have to fight a giant monkey!"
for more madness, enter Hitherby Dragons: http://rebecca.hitherby.com